MicroHerbs are easy to grow, space saving vegies and herbs.
- quick growing
- intensely flavoured
- water and sunlight thriving
- a powerhouse of nutrient density
- perfect for keeping on your window sill or outdoor table
- wonderful and hardy “plant-pets” for kids
A wonderful taste sensation when added to any dish or snack
About our MicroHerb Garden
Each MircroHerb Garden pack contains seeds, vermiculite, soil formulated for maximum growth, growing pots plus a garden basket (available in 4 colours) for clean and easy placement on a window sill or patio table. Just add water and sunlight!
Your Taster Pack contains:
- Rocket – a little bit of zing
- Mizuna – a mild flavour (kid friendly)
- Red Chard – a sweet beetroot flavour (a family favourite)
A Growing Guide is provided with each garden plus there’s more info coming soon to our website. Each seed pack contains enough seed for up to 6 crops.
Our gardens are able to withstand being watered 6 times a day – enough for even the most enthusiastic young gardener!
Our MicroHerb Pack.
There was great consideration given to creating our Pack.
- Ease of use, taste and variety when using in your home kitchen.
- Fast germination (1-4 days) & Rapid growth (5-14 days from sowing the seeds until harvesting).
- Often re-growth may occur after cropping. Each herb has unique characteristics for kids’ interests to monitor.
- MicroHerbs are on the highest scale of nutrient density – antioxidents & phenolic compounds in particular.
Kids will enjoy the instant gratification of watching their own grow before their eyes!